Friday, January 21, 2011

A little encouragement

I didn't update my blog for quite a long period.(malas tulis mah...) Anyway it shouldn't be an excuse.After almost three weeks of schooling i just found out that my schedule was flooded by myriad of tuition and outdoor activities.I just can't give myself a respite.Perhaps i need more motivation and encouragement.It is hard to excel well in both academics and sports at the same time.I constantly promise myself not to be succumbed by obstacles easily and i need to walk the talk ,not just by making empty pledges.

After becoming head of prefect for quite a few months, i had learned many things.I has had an experience of holding certain responsibilities at my old school but this time it is total different for me.Holding such a post in school isn't as easy as you might think.Many of my friends claim that i am the most fortunate form 6 student at school because i can have a lot of mark for my co-curriculum and yet i have the least work to do.That is totally a wrong perception! To be frank , i was being burdened by so many stresses and responsibilities.I cannot afford to make any single mistake as it will affect my credibility at school .If this happens , the teachers will lose trust on me.

All these woes engulfed my form 6 life and i learned that it is imperative to accept and get used yourself in any type of environment regardless of what type of problems you are confronting in your life.This is the crux of the matter.I must learn to eradicate the mentality of scarcity and look for abundance at all the time.Perseverance is essential for someone in order to achieve success.

I always convince myself to be mentally strong.Don't give up so easily.I am required to synergize my hidden talents despite difficulties and i believe that i can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment