Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A few more months to end STPM.

I feel that everything is going to over soon ( my exam) . i can't believe that i was able to overcome so many difficulties for the past one year. Form 6 life trained me a lot as it helped to build my character and strength. I learned to be strong mentally and i always believe that it is a part and parcel of our learning process. Learning is a never-ending process .

Perhaps we have to learn to be humble so that more things can be learned in our life. Our school planned an event called Tunas Harapan where the awards will be given to the students that had contributed to the school. I thought that i will receive the award due to my arduous efforts . Eventually i did not get it.I was so unhappy at that time. However , i looked on this matter in a more profound way . I did the contribution to the school was not because of the award but it was an honour. I should feel proud because i was bestowed a responsibility at school and i believe that my efforts and abilities will be appreciated in the future.

This is life and we should not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment