Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Encouragement

Today i started to feel desperate.I need to get my jobs done within these few weeks . After a throughout consideration , i decided to retake my Muet . I used to remind myself that i want to achieve my target.

Recently i read Chin Peng's biography. There are some discrepancies between his book and the school's form 3 history book. It is worthwhile for me to find out about this guy. A simple man but not simple minded with extraordinary intelligence. He is adroit in administration and plannings. Perhaps his ability to adapt is undeniably good. Therefore it is beneficial to read more biographies. It widens your knowledge and matures yourself in long term.

I think i need to explore more on physiology. It aids you to understand people better. Now it is imperative to be strong. Strong mind would make you to more determined .It is a pre-requisite for you to score.

No comments:

Post a Comment