Friday, June 10, 2011

Perseverance

I am so reluctant to update my blog. Perhaps i was haunted by fatigue . Or my time was swallowed by countless tuition .There are so many commitments ahead of me . This will be my plausible reasons as why this blog was being abandoned for more than a year.

I used to remind myself as blogging is one of the best way to improve my English . I accepted this fact with no qualms and therefore i forced myself to update my blog but i had been quite lazy for some time. This formed a contradiction within myself . It was so confusing .

Recently i felt quite stressful with my study. I cannot afford to fail it and i need more encouragement and determination as a thrust force to push me to the peak. Besides, my stress was doubled by the school commitments. It is undeniably tough throughout this year. Perhaps i am self-inflicted and melancholic .These shortcomings or weak points should be eliminated .

Maybe i am worried too much . All my future will depend on my trial exam and STPM exam. Perhaps it is an inferiority complex in my mind. I think too much.But i will continue my struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment