Monday, June 13, 2011

A little convince

Today i got my MUET result and i got band 4 with 193 marks . I am so reluctant to say that my result is in fact moderate.My aim is to score 200 marks or above but i failed it. I need to retake the test but contradictorily my mind is telling me not to take . It is so ridiculous . One of the root factor that i do not want to retake is that most probably its test will be held around November. It will be the month where i need to focus on my STPM examination.

My mid-term results proved to me that i am not hardworking enough. More effort is needed to push myself to the limit because the exam is around the corner. I always convinced myself not to be so easily succumbed by difficulties. It is a part and parcel of learning in our life.

Sport day will be held after a fortnight. I am the one that going to in charge on prefect marching.It is quite tiring as i need to persuade them to march properly and diligently. It is not an easy task indeed.

''A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity ,an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'' I cannot give up en route. We need to be strong physically and mentally. If we able to complete a difficult mission , the result is indeed fulfilling and satiable.

A few more months to cope and endure.
When the going gets tough , the tough gets going.

No comments:

Post a Comment